9.22.2012

Cosmic Love

I miss you so much,
I miss how good you make me feel.
The way your words crush against my skin,
Warm,
And soft,
And gentle.
I miss
The beating of your heart
When it's next to mine,


I miss your hands,
And the sweet smell your hair has.

I miss everything you do,
And how you act,
With grace.
Your lovely smile,
Everytime we touch.

I miss the feeling of your skin,
Caressing mine.
The way you look into my eyes,
When we are making love.

I miss myself when you're far
'cause you're my other half.
The other side,
Of us.
The one we spent
So much time waiting at.

I've found love.
I've found hope.
I've found you,
And I miss you
In ways you'd never know.

And i'll miss you,
Everyday.

But maybe tonight,
I can breath for a while
Knowing my heart is with you.
Knowing you see,
Your soul belongs to me.

I love you.
I miss you.
Forever.